Rather than sending out raving emails to people who don't always want to get them, this is where Bernard will now vent his spleen...

Friday, January 06, 2006

but this didn't take too long

Well - maybe I should take a chill-pill

Parody site "Brainsnap" came up with this " Pat Robertson Struck Dumb by God" which is pretty nice to envisage I suppose; choice quote for those not interested in zooming off to other sites :

According to one Harvard Professor of Theology:
"Saying that God is smiting a leader in Israel for any reason - in this case, dividing the Holy Land - is like Prophesy 101. Everyone knows you can't be a prophet without claiming that 'God is smiting an Israeli Leader' at least once."

Not sure what I make of it that "Brainsnap" is the first to get there; I'm considering it ironic considering that Sharon had a STROKE! Then again, considering I work for a neurosurgeon, I'm surprised that I haven't seen brainsnap before....

and their tasteful e-cards...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I likey lots!!!!

Stu

2:11 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home